Sabet is in the middle of some of the most interesting companies on the Web today including Tumblr, Twitter and Boxee. And as you can see from his last time on the show, he’s a great guest. Last time we talked about everything from investing in Africa to why Boston is struggling to get its startup mojo back.
What do you want to know? Send your questions to askavc(at)techcrunch(dot)com. Feel free to check out his blog to come up with some good ones.
- Founded 2005
- Overview We are a venture capital firm that invests in startups led by creative thinkers. We are proud supporters of companies such as Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, Oculus, Admeld, Warby Parker, Postmates, and Wayfair. We have offices in the Back Bay in Boston, SoHo in New York City, and SoMA in San Francisco. We invest globally—wherever we see the right opportunities. We invest in early stage startups, …
- Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Categories Startups, Finance, Venture Capital
- Founders Todd Dagres, Santo Politi, Bijan Sabet
- Website http://www.sparkcapital.com
- Full profile for Spark Capital
- Bio Bijan Sabet has been a General Partner at Spark Capital since its inception in 2005. Bijan led Spark's investments at Twitter, Tumblr, Boxee, Foursquare, Stack Exchange, ExFM, OMGPOP, and Bug Labs. He also led the investment in thePlatform (acquired by Comcast) and was on the board at Next New Networks (acquired by Google).
- Full profile for Bijan Sabet
- Bio Sarah Lacy is the founder, editor-in-chief, and chief executive officer of PandoDaily, a web publication that offers technology news, analysis, and commentaries about Silicon Valley-based startups. Lacy is also an award winning journalist and author of two critically acclaimed books, Once You're Lucky, Twice You're Good: The Rebirth of Silicon Valley and the Rise of Web 2.0 and Brilliant, …
- Full profile for Sarah Lacy