I don’t know who this hippie is, or who he thinks he is, but he’s got an iPad 2 and wants you to know about it. He’s recorded this video for a publication called “The Daily,” whatever that is, and uploaded it to some video sharing service.
Wait, is that Peter? I made this guy.
Oh yeah, we reviewed it too.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The Apple iPad, formerly referred to as the Apple Tablet, is a touch-pad tablet computer announced in January 2010, and released in April 2010. It has internet capabilities running on either WiFi or 3G, and offers an optional dock with a full size mechanical keyboard. The iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. primarily as a platform for audio-visual media …
- Website http://www.apple.com/ipad
- Full profile for iPad
- Bio Peter is the managing editor of TechCrunch. Prior to his second stint with TechCrunch, Peter launched The Daily, the first major tablet-only daily publication from News Corp, and served as its technology editor. Peter is the former technology editor at TIME Magazine and founder/editor of Techland.com. Before joining TIME, Peter was a news editor at CrunchGear. His work has also appeared in Men’s …
- Full profile for Peter Ha