Now don’t get too excited, this is just a demo being shown at GDC. Nintendo decided to test out what Wii games would be like in 3D, so they set up Mario Kart Wii to send a 3D image to a glasses-free TV, and decided… that it was cool. That’s all. Yeah, kind of a disappointment after that headline, but that’s what they did! Don’t blame me!
There’s a nice flamewar going on over at Destructoid, source for the pic.
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo was …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii