The iOS version of the game will be released later this year, and it’s being done by one Aron Neiminen. Presumably the game’s creator, Markus Persson, believes Neiminen will treat his baby will the love and care it so truly deserves.
As far as updates go, the iOS version of the game won’t receive all of the updates found on the PC version, but rather will receive all of the updates that “make sense.”
- Description The Apple iPad, formerly referred to as the Apple Tablet, is a touch-pad tablet computer announced in January 2010, and released in April 2010. It has internet capabilities running on either WiFi or 3G, and offers an optional dock with a full size mechanical keyboard. The iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. primarily as a platform for audio-visual media …
- Website http://www.apple.com/ipad
- Full profile for iPad
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Description iOS is Apple's operating system for their mobile devices. It debuted in 2007 with the release of the first iPhone, but has since been extended for use with the iPod touch, iPad, and Apple TV. iOS' user interface relies on users' direct manipulation of the product screen with multi-touch gestures, including swipes, pinches, taps, and reverse pinches.
- Website http://www.apple.com/ios
- Full profile for iOS
- Description Minecraft is a sandbox indie game about breaking and placing blocks. Minecraft allows its players to make constructions out of textured cubes in a procedurally-generated 3D world. Other activities in the game include exploration, gathering resources, crafting, and combat. It has multiple gameplay modes, including survival modes where the player must acquire resources to build and maintain his or her …
- Website http://minecraft.net
- Full profile for Minecraft