There she is, folks: HTC’s brand new, all-aluminum Android 2.4 tablet, the Flyer. Alas, as is somewhat standard protocol with ultra-early hardware, HTC wouldn’t let us actually touch the thing. They were more then willing to give us a quick tour around the device, though!
High fives to the lady at the end who decides the perfect place for her camera (holder of the Guinness’ Book’s record for Largest Camera On Earth) is directly in front of mine.
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corporation is a Taiwan-based mobile manufacturing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing OEM-branded mobile devices. Founded in 1997 by Cher Wang and Peter Chou, HTC initially stood for High-Tech Computer Corporation and manufactured notebook computers. Since launching its own brand in late 2006, the company has introduced hundreds of HTC-branded products around the world. Its …
- Location Taoyüan, T'ai-wan
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Founded 2012
- Overview Flyer is an event discovery, recommendation, and curation platform. Or to put it simply, a Pinterest meets Netflix for local events. We allow our users to naturally explore and discover what's happening around them. The platform then learns and recommends events based on their tastes, favorite venues, people they follow, social network, and collections they subscribe to. The Flyer experience …
- Location San Antonio, Texas
- Categories Ediscovery, Ticketing, Entertainment, Events
- Founders Chris Tollinger
- Website http://flyer.fm
- Full profile for Flyer