There she is, folks: HTC’s brand new, all-aluminum Android 2.4 tablet, the Flyer. Alas, as is somewhat standard protocol with ultra-early hardware, HTC wouldn’t let us actually touch the thing. They were more then willing to give us a quick tour around the device, though!
High fives to the lady at the end who decides the perfect place for her camera (holder of the Guinness’ Book’s record for Largest Camera On Earth) is directly in front of mine.
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, 04
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho, Cher Wang
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Founded 2012
- Overview Flyer is an event discovery, recommendation, and curation platform. Or to put it simply, a Pinterest meets Netflix for local events. We allow our users to naturally explore and discover what's happening around them. The platform then learns and recommends events based on their tastes, favorite venues, people they follow, social network, and collections they subscribe to. The Flyer experience …
- Location San Antonio, TX
- Categories Events, Entertainment, Ticketing, Ediscovery
- Founders Chris Tollinger
- Website http://flyer.fm
- Full profile for Flyer