Hulu CEO Jason Kilar made an appearance at the Samsung press event at CES today, where he announced that a Hulu Plus app will be coming to Android 2.2+ in the coming months.
He demoed the app on a Samsung Galaxy S running Android 2.2.
Unfortunately, there was no mention of the price of the app, nor if it will net you an extra subscription fee.
I guess time will tell.
[via Mobile Burn]
- Description Android is a software platform for mobile devices based on the Linux operating system and developed by Google and the Open Handset Alliance. It allows developers to write managed code in Java that utilizes Google-developed software libraries, but does not support programs developed in native code. The unveiling of the Android platform on 5 November 2007 was announced with the founding of the Open …
- Website http://code.google.com/android
- Full profile for Android
- Founded 2007
- Overview Founded in March 2007, Hulu is operated independently by a dedicated management team with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Seattle and Beijing. NBC Universal, News Corporation, as of April 2009, Disney, Providence Equity Partners and the Hulu team share in the ownership stake of the company. Hulu is an online video service that offers a selection of hit shows, clips, movies and more at Hulu.com, …
- Location Los Angeles, California
- Categories Office Space, Content, Entertainment, Television, Video, Games
- Founders Beth Comstock
- Website http://www.hulu.com
- Full profile for hulu