Not sure what to get that World Of Warcraft player in your life? Here’s a list of 5 items (good or bad) that that’ll make that WoW player in your life happy (or sad). Either way, here’s a few things you can wrap and put under the tree — or give to them today along with the new expansion. Love and video games shouldn’t need a holiday, right?
5. World of Warcraft Cataclysm Dragon Art print poster. The artists at Blizzard have been working on new exclusive art as part of the Cataclysm expansion. As a result of that they have been auctioning off signed copies of the main image, as well as non-autographed versions of the main poster. Either way, the poster is an amazing image and would look great in any man-cave (or woman-cave). You can pick one up on ebay for about $10.
4. The Cataclysm Deathwing tshirt. Don’t be afraid to let your freak flag fly, there’s how many millions of people playing WoW now? They may not admit it, but odds are that Brenda in accounting? Yeah, she’s actually a blood elf warrior. So while you might might feel a little bit silly wearing a Deathwing tshirt, it might help you meet Brenda.
3. Eat Sleep WoW Vinyl sticker. Need something for the back window of your truck? Well here you go. Again, this is one of those “don’t be shy” about your Warcraft addiction things, but it’ll fit nicely in the back window of your car. The sticker runs about $4.00 plus shipping, and if you prefer, you can get get Horde or Alliance instead of the logo. Either way, great stocking stuffer.
3. World Of Warcraft 2011 Wall Calendar. Looking for a 16 month calendar with some custom graphics from Blizzard? Well, you can pick one up for the your favorite WoW addict for a mere $13.49 (on sale right now). Definitely worth your gold.
2. SteelSeries Warcraft:Cataclysm Mouse. Steelseries is famous for making custom mice and keyboards for World of Warcraft, and Cataclysm is no exception. The Cataclysm MMO mouse has customizable buttons, works with both the Mac and PC, and has custom paint job. The mouse is scheduled to be released today, with an MSRP of $99.99.
1. Without fail, Bradygames releases a guide with each expansion set. Once again, there’s a strategy guide coming out and it retails for $16.49.