It’s time for this week’s episode of OMG/JK, the TechCrunch TV show that features fellow TC writer MG Siegler and myself discussing the top stories in tech.
In this episode we cover the integration of Gmail with Google Voice (which is awesome), the launch of Digg 4 (finally), and a peek into our crystal ball to weigh in on next week’s Apple event (MG is already prepping his double rainbow reaction to whatever Steve Jobs holds up). We also take a second look at Facebook Places, which we discussed at length last week.
Here are some links relevant to the stories we discuss this week:
- Google Voice Integrated Into Gmail. Make And Receive Calls From The Browser
- Digg’s Kevin Rose: “One Of Us Has To Leave”
- New Version of Digg Goes Live For Everyone This Morning
- Apple Special Event Taking Place September 1
- The Apple TV Is Dead: $99 Next-Gen Model To Be Called iTV, Run iOS, And Play Back At 720p
- Apple Looking To Slice Up Cable 99 Cents At A Time
- The Cloud Is Nice For Music, But Vital For Video
- Facebook Partnering With Gowalla And Foursquare For Places
- SCVNGR Launches Support For Facebook Places