There will be a Collector’s Edition of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. You probably could have guessed that, but it’s nice to see it in writing. It will cost $79.99 when it’s released. But what’s inside?
• The full Cataclysm expansion (obviously)
• A soundtrack with 10 “epic” songs
• A Deathwing mousepad
• A 60-card WoW trading card set
• Behind-the-scenes DVD with hour-long developer intervierw
• A 176-page art book
• An in-game pet: Lil Deathwing!
No release date has been set, but I’m going to guess sometime before the holidays.
Talk amongst yourselves. Oh, that’s right, the comments are broken, lol!
Also, here’s the cover for the standard edition, which I think is pretty spiffy.