Above, find the fifth installment of the show fellow writer Jason Kincaid and I do for TechCrunch TV, OMG/JK. This week, we discuss/argue Facebook Questions, the new Kindle, the Magic Trackpad, and Android’s Wallpaper of Doom.
The overall theme this week seems to be the death of everything. The Kindle is dead, the mouse is dead, Quora may be dead, and Android is dead. Okay, I’m exaggerating — for at least two of those things.
Jason calls me “The Undertaker” and I demand free bumpers for Wallpapergate. Good times.
Here are some relevant links to what we discuss:
- Facebook Q&A Service ‘Questions’ Begins Rolling Out, Could Be Massive
- Amazon Reveals New Kindle: $139 For Wi-Fi Version, $189 For 3G
- Bezos On iPad: “You are not going to improve Hemingway by adding video snippets.”
- Voilà! Apple’s Magic Trackpad Appears. Multi-Touch On Any Mac For $69
- Apple’s Magic Trackpad Signals The End Of The Mouse Era
- The Mouse Is Dead. I Just Killed It. Now Can We Move On?
- Researchers: Android Wallpaper App Shows “No Evidence Of Malicious Behavior”