Wondered what jailbreaking was good for? If you’re using an iPhone 4 you can download My3G, a program that convinces iOS that it is using WiFi when it is really using 3G. This, in turn, lets you run Facetime over 3G.
The app costs $3.99 and is available in the Rock app depository.
– In-App popup request to enable/never ask for My3G to be enabled for that app
– In-App indicator when My3G changes the network from 3G to WiFi
– Ability to select which apps are My3G enabled and not.
– Default Apps – no configuration for the most popular apps!
– SBSettings Toggle! You can temporarily enable My3G for all apps or toggle back using your defined Apps list
– Dynamic enablement – Higher successs rate (near 100%) then 3G Unrestrictor (which does one off solutions for apps). My3G enables 3G indicators more dynamically.