Regardless of what you think about the whole iPhone 4 antenna debate, there’s no denying that it’s fueling a massive amount of creativity on the Internet. We’ve got the iPhone 4 antenna song (which Apple even played at its press conference), the cute “End Call” antenna covering stickers, the College Humor take on the press conference, and, of course, the Taiwanese animation for Antennagate with light sabers.
The Taiwanese video features Bill Gates (or some other Microsoft guy) as Darth Vader. Vader also plays a pivotal role in new video today by Russell Arch. No, it’s not as good as the Taiwanese one (nor the iPhone vs. EVO videos), but it’s still pretty funny. It starts off slow, but it gets good at the end.
The choice lines:
- “Are you seriously defending the new phone by saying that it almost performs as well as the old phone? Is that what the plan is?”
- “So everybody gets hit with 4 times the radiation just because these idiots can’t work together?”
- “Ha ha, and get what, the EVO? I mean those poor saps are having light leaks and their screens peeling off after a couple of days.”
- “And don’t even get me started on the Droid X. Uh, let’s see, you take the original phone, remove the physical keyboard, make it as big as a toaster, and still don’t add a front-facing camera? Yeah, that’s progress.”
- “Look, just level with me: it’s AT&T isn’t it? If it is just cough or something.”
See also: The Best Of The iPhone 4 Spoofs