Here it is: the new Xbox 360. It’s a tad smaller, a whole lot more shiny, and overall a cleaner look — but no slim naming scheme. It comes with built in WiFi and a 250 GB HDD all for the same price. Oh, and they are shipping tomorrow. That is, unless you were at the presser like us… in that case you get one for free. Awesome.
What you need to know:
- Touch-sensitive power and eject controls
- Optical audio output
- Five USB ports (two front, three rear)
- Built-in 802.11n WIFI
- Significantly smaller power supply
- Quiet operation with only one large fan on the side
- Easy transfer operation to the new HDD
The glossy black case looks pretty sexy with its new slimmer profile. Can’t wait to unbox and try out. We’ll let you know when we do.