So Nintendo has announced a “special joint announcement” with the American Heart Association for Monday. What could it be? Well, let’s see here — which of Nintendo’s products directly measures your vital signs and seem to have been invented strictly for
Iwata’s twisted health purposes? Ah yes, the Vitality Sensor we saw at last year’s E3.
The announcement that there will be an announcement is really the only information out there right now, so I’ll leave you to your thoughts and your Wiis.
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company developing game consoles. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing best-selling desktop and portable consoles and related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Nintendo was founded on …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii