It’s a fact that if we weren’t all so busy blogging about technology that we’d all be busy blogging about dogs. We love dogs! All of you folks out there without dogs are normally deprived of the joy and pleasure associated with dog ownership, but thankfully April 24-30 is National Scoop the Poop week! This allows everyone to enjoy dogs! And to help you celebrate, CrunchGear is giving away ten Dog-e-Minder electronic dog tags!
The Dog-e-Minder is a simple little gadget that records when you last fed, walked, or medicated your dog. You could use it for another non-dog pet if you wanted to totally break the rules. Similarly, you could use it to record other recurring events in your pet’s life, but the buttons are clearly labeled for walking, feeding, and medicating.
- Records when your dog was last fed, last walked, and last received their medication
- Perform a task and save the date and time by holding in the corresponding button
- Press corresponding button once to retrieve the last time each task was completed
- Acts as a dog ID when at idle, backlit screen displays pet name and owners contact phone number
- Attaches to dog collar or key chain for easy access
- Durable waterproof casing is available in 4 stylish colors (pink, red, blue, black)
So you want a Dog-e-Minder? All you need to do is share a photo of your dog — or other pet — with us! Post a link in our comments, send us an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Scoop the Poop”, or post a link to Twitter with the hashtag #scoopthepoop! We’ll pick ten random winners on Monday afternoon.