You may recall the minor hullabaloo around the time of the iPad launch that Chinese company Great Long Brother had released a tablet well before Apples that shares a certain distinctive design. They threatened to sue Apple for mimicking their own P88, though it’d be clear to a purblind marmoset that the P88 was mimicking the iPhone.
Well, things have taken a turn for the absurd. GLB has re-skinned their Windows tablet to look like OS X, though somehow I think we’ll be able to tell the difference.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The Apple iPad, formerly referred to as the Apple Tablet, is a touch-pad tablet computer announced in January 2010, and released in April 2010. It has internet capabilities running on either WiFi or 3G, and offers an optional dock with a full size mechanical keyboard. The iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. primarily as a platform for audio-visual media …
- Website http://www.apple.com/ipad
- Full profile for iPad