Get ready home shoppers, Alienware is going to be paying you a visit at 1am Eastern time on the 6th. Apparently, showing up on geeky TV shows and at Blizzcon isn’t enough, so Alienware is going to be selling it old school: on QVC late nights.
Of course, you can still buy them online, they are still going to be expensive, but this might expand the brand awareness for them. If nothing else, a whole bunch of rednecks will end up with some serious computing power.
- Founded 1996
- Overview Alienware Corporation manufactures computer desktops, notebooks, media center, professional and recertified systems, and gear shop accessories. Its products are used by gaming, home life, entertainment, business, and government customers in the United States, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Miami, Florida. It has a call center in Costa Rica, …
- Location Miami, Florida
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.alienware.com
- Full profile for Alienware
- Founded 1986
- Overview QVC was founded in 1986 by Joseph Segel, an entrepreneur who saw an opportunity to create a new and engaging shopping experience through television broadcasts. He named the company QVC to represent its three guiding principles: Quality, Value, and Convenience. These values were created to build trust with consumers, creating lifetime, avid fans.
- Location Kelayres, Pennsylvania
- Categories Retail, E-Commerce, Video
- Website http://qvc.com
- Full profile for QVC
Latest Crunch Report