Gadzooks, a new MacBook! Yup, Apple has re-designed the entry level MacBook, and it’s now made of “rugged polycarbonate that withstands the rough and tumble of everyday life.” LED backlit, too.
Other things to get excited about, if you’re the type of person who gets excited over laptops:
• Unibody design, like the MacBook Pro
• 13-inch LED backlit display
• Runs on an Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.6GHz
• 2GB of RAM
• 250GB HDD
• SuperDrive (people still burn discs?)
• Glass touchpad, multi-gesture, etc.
• It’s environmentally friendly
I think that’s it. Oh, right, $999, available today. Yes, today. Go ahead, go to your local Apple Store, they should have ’em in stock. (And sorry if this seems rushed, it was written in approximately 90 seconds.)