HP has released a new line of wireless photo frames; the 10.2-inch DreamScreen 100 and 13.3-inch DreamScreen 130, priced at $250 and $300, respectively.
That’s a spicy meatball as far as pricing is concerned, although you do get a few more bells and whistles than you’d get with a standard digital photo frame.
Features include the following:
- 2GB of built-in memory with expansion via USB and flash memory cards
- Wireless photo and music streaming over your home network
- Pandora streaming
- HP SmartRadio – live streaming audio from over 10,000 radio stations
- Facebook status updates, photos, and upcoming events
- Snapfish access
- Touch controls and remote (not a touchscreen, but the outer frame itself features touch-sensitive buttons)
- Alarm clock and weather functions
Here’s a thorough review from DigitalPictureFrameReview.com if you’re interested. [Thanks for sending this in, Ben]
HP DreamScreen 100 [HP Store]
HP DreamScreen 130 [HP Store]