Generally speaking, the preferred method for procuring a
1UP Power Up is collecting 100 golden Mario coins to smash your fist into a giant question mark block. BUT, if you’re really in need of a quick (and less painful) pick-me-up, grab yourself a shiny new radish, a paring knife, and maybe a Sharpie (for the eyes?!). Follow the visual instructions above and…voila! 1UP! Power Up!
- Overview 1up is a gaming and social network site, previously run by EMG magazine. It brings together gamers to discuss new games online, cheats, developer blogs, game reviews, previews, and other gaming-related news. 1up was jointly acquired by UGO Entertainment and Ziff Davis Publishing in January 2009.
- Categories Software
- Website http://www.1up.com
- Full profile for 1Up
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo was …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo