Generally speaking, the preferred method for procuring a
1UP Power Up is collecting 100 golden Mario coins to smash your fist into a giant question mark block. BUT, if you’re really in need of a quick (and less painful) pick-me-up, grab yourself a shiny new radish, a paring knife, and maybe a Sharpie (for the eyes?!). Follow the visual instructions above and…voila! 1UP! Power Up!
- Overview 1up is a gaming and social network site, previously run by EMG magazine. It brings together gamers to discuss new games online, cheats, developer blogs, game reviews, previews, and other gaming-related news. 1up was jointly acquired by UGO Entertainment and Ziff Davis Publishing in January 2009.
- Categories Software
- Website http://www.1up.com
- Full profile for 1Up
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company developing game consoles. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing best-selling desktop and portable consoles and related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Nintendo was founded on …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo