Get this! The iPhone is the most popular camera on Flickr! And it isn’t even a camera! LOL! According to Flickr’s camera finder the iPhone beat out the Canon Rebel XTi and other big players in the DSLR game.
The The LA Times notes that this isn’t a “shift” in consumer choice but a change in the way folks use phones. After all, people who use iPhones take lots of pictures and can send them to Flickr pretty easily? I’d wager that more people have iPhones, for example, than have Rebel XTis. And they definitely have more iPhones than 40Ds or Nikon D80s.
Sadly there’s no information regarding the use of disc film.
- Founded 1937
- Overview Canon Europe is the European arm of Canon, a manufacturer of business and consumer imaging products worldwide. It distributes imaging products, including printers, scanners, binoculars, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers, and medical equipment as well as a range of digital compact and SLR cameras. It offers print and document solutions for small and medium businesses, large corporations, …
- Location Tokyo, Tokyo
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Image Recognition
- Website http://www.canon.com
- Full profile for Canon
- Founded 2004
- Overview Flickr is a mobile application and social network that offers an online photo sharing network for its users. It provides its users with the ability to capture, share, and view a number of images related to many categories. The application also provides its users with the ability to integrate the application with the camera of the device and capture professional photographs in high resolution. In addition, …
- Location Sunnyvale, California
- Categories Photo Sharing, Photography, Video, Social Media
- Website http://www.flickr.com
- Full profile for Flickr
- Founded 1917
- Overview Nikon Corporation is engaged in the manufacture and sale of optics and imaging instruments. It operates in three segments: precision equipment, imaging products, and instruments. The precision equipment segment offers IC/LCD steppers and scanners that are used for manufacturing integrated circuits, liquid crystal display panels, and organic electroluminescence panels for smartphones and tablet …
- Location Tokyo, 40
- Categories Photography
- Website http://www.nikon.com
- Full profile for Nikon