An online bank, USAA, <a HREF="now allows you to deposit checks using your iPhone. To deposit a check all you have to do is take a photo of the front and back of the check. You can then void and destroy the paper check.
The banked used to use a hi-res scanning system written in Java but now the bank is allowing hi-res images to stand in for paper checks. The check scanning service also requires that the customer have good credit.
Anyone tried this with USAA yet? Is the bank any good?
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone