Didja hear that RadioShack is rebranding? The hoopla will of course include some sales to drive traffic. Apparently the Pre will be part of this upcoming sale and will be only $150 for new customers. Nice.
We’ve seen it lower thanks to a Best Buy snafu and one website offering a one day rebate, but this might be the first legitimate price cut on the Pre. Now just to be clear, this is for new Sprint customers. Current subscibers eligable for equipment upgrades will still have to pay $219 for the handset, which is $20 more than what you’ll pay at a Sprint store, natch.
- Founded 1999
- Overview Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint Nextel is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including two wireless networks serving almost 49 million customers at the end of the second quarter of 2009; industry-leading …
- Location Overland Park, Kansas
- Categories Wireless, Mobile
- Website http://sprint.com
- Full profile for Sprint Nextel
- Founded 1919
- Overview RadioShack has created a loyal following of customers through their associates' expertise and collaborative spirit with consumers, celebrating the longstanding idea that "two heads are better than one." In a marketplace that is continuously flooded with new technology, it is this mantra that differentiates RadioShack from other retailers. At the new RadioShack, "It Can Be Done, …
- Location Fort Worth, Texas
- Categories Retail
- Website http://www.radioshack.com
- Full profile for RadioShack