Good morning, everyone!
Nintendo pushed out firmware v1.4 last week in Japan and it looks like NA will be getting the same treatment tonight. Sometime after 5PM PT today, Nintendo will be pushing out an update for DSi owners to be able to upload pictures to their Facebook profile page via the DSi. We first learned about this feature back at E3 and I’m still pretty lukewarm about it now as I was back then. But I’m a jaded jerk so don’t listen to me. And remember, kids, this update will bork flash carts so proceed with caution.
- Founded 2004
- Overview Facebook is an online social networking service that allows its users to connect with friends and family as well as make new connections. It provides its users with the ability to create a profile, update information, add images, send friend requests, and accept requests from other users. Its features include status update, photo tagging and sharing, and more. Facebook’s profile structure includes …
- Location Menlo Park, California
- Categories Communities, Colleges, Identity, All Students, Social Media
- Founders Mark Zuckerberg
- Website http://www.facebook.com
- Full profile for Facebook
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo was …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo