It seems the Palm Pre is too little, too late for Sprint. According to Sprint’s Q2 financials for 2009, they’ve lost nearly $400 million dollars, and “total wireless customers declined by approximately 257,000.” It’s not all doom-and-gloom, though! Sprint can smile about “18 consecutive months of improvement in Customer Care Satisfaction and First Call Resolution”!
- Founded 1999
- Overview Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint Nextel is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including two wireless networks serving almost 49 million customers at the end of the second quarter of 2009; industry-leading …
- Location Overland Park, Kansas
- Categories Wireless, Mobile
- Website http://sprint.com
- Full profile for Sprint Nextel