The TechCrunch Berlin event is tomorrow and, to be frank, we screwed up. We should have realised that we’d need a lot of space to house all the people who wanted to come, especially since Berlin is one of the largest cradles of the startup scene in Germany. So, our bad. But well done to the just over 100 people who will get to see this awesome lineup of speakers and pitches.
However, we have, at the last minute, come up with a solution for those that couldn’t squeeze in to the daytime event, and at least it will enable lots more people to network and meet startups, investors, and of course TechCrunch Europe. So thanks to the awesome offer from Soundcloud to host the TechCrunch Europe afterparty on their very convenient, and large, roof. Here‘s a taster of what it looks like.
The after-party is free to come to but it has some easy conditions:
1. Please – if you have a FB profile – RSVP on the TechCrunch Berlin After-party Facebook page, if possible, thanks.
2. Party starts at 9pm
3. The party is free but people should bring:
- All the booze they want plus some extra for their friend who forgot
- An umbrella since we’ll be under the clouds
- A prepared surprised look for when the Police arrive (you think we’re kidding?)
- GPS is always good.
The Address is:
CloudClub (aka SoundCloud’s offices with the roof terrace)
Across the yard, top floor
101 17 Berlin–Mitte
Follow TechCrunch Europe Editor Mike Butcher on Twitter at @mikebutcher to get live tweets from the event or the Hashtag #tcb09