I think that’s a phone, no wait, it’s a stapler, no wait, it’s a ham sandwich. That right there is actually the next Palm webOS handset, according to A Boy Genius tipster who really needs a better camera phone.
Honestly, there is no way to confirm whether this is the phone that Michael Arrington’s source was talking about, but at least the form factor seems about right for a Pre-Mini and follows the company’s low-cost Centro styling. But then again, that pic could be the Lock Ness Monster herself, and we wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
- Founded 2001
- Overview Centro, formed in 2001, is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Centro develops smart media management software to help advertisers streamline and scale digital campaigns. With a unified, holistic platform, marketers can access 100% of all digital inventory, across all channels and devices. With proprietary insights into historical pricing, publisher and channel effectiveness, Centro helps brands plan …
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Categories Sales and Marketing, Advertising, Media
- Founders Shawn Riegsecker
- Website http://www.centro.net
- Full profile for Centro
- Founded 1992
- Overview Palm, Inc. was a leading mobile products company, creating instinctive yet powerful mobile products that enabled people to better manage their lives on the go. The company's products for consumers, mobile professionals and businesses included Palm Treo and Centro smartphones and Palm handheld computers, as well as software, services and accessories. In July 2010, Palm was acquired by HP. The Palm …
- Location Sunnyvale, California
- Categories Mobile
- Website http://www.palm.com
- Full profile for Palm