I’ve always said that Twitter was for bowel movement and someone out there seems to agree with me. This Instructable shows you how to add a sensor to your office chair that will listen for sounds of gastrointestinal distress and Tweets when it hears them.
The system uses all the greats – Arduino, some audio sensors, Python – and it’s open source so it’s great.
- Founded 2006
- Overview Twitter is a global social networking platform that allows its users to send and read 140-character messages known as “tweets”. It enables registered users to read and post their tweets through the web, short message service (SMS), and mobile applications. As a global real-time communications platform, Twitter has more than 400 million monthly visitors and 255 million monthly active users around …
- Location San Francisco, California
- Categories Messaging, SMS, MicroBlogging
- Founders Jack Dorsey, Evan Williams, Biz Stone
- Website http://www.twitter.com
- Full profile for Twitter