More creepy anatomical pillows, this time for your baby!
Do you remember that creepy ‘Hug Me’ pillow? Did you see that and think “Oh man, that’s perfect for me, but what about my newborn infant?” Relax, parents of the world, the Zaky pillow is here!
The Zaky is an ergonomic infant pillow designed by a mom to mimic the size, weight, touch, and feel of her hand and forearm to help her baby with comfort, support, protection, and development. The Zaky can help calm your baby and help your baby sleep better through the night.
The Zaky website even has a comprehensive list of Frequently Asked Questions, covering such important topics as
- Why is it Important for Preemie Babies to Have a Zaky?
- Is the Zaky JUST for preemies?
- How do I scent the Zaky so it smells like me?
- How much does the Zaky weigh?
- Can I bring the Zaky to the hospital when I give birth to my baby?
- My maternity leave is almost finished, how does the Zaky help if I am not there?
- I am a new father and I cannot be there with my newborn child. Can the Zaky help?
Alas, it looks like Amazon is out of the Zaky. Babies everywhere will cry into the night because of this.