Attention Facebook users! SteelSeries is giving away a boss drop sized bunch of loot. And while you might not get a set piece out of it, it’s still some really damn nice stuff. And you won’t have to listen to the hunters whine about how nothing ever drops for them to use.
So what are these epic drops you ask? Well, here’s a list. The good news is they have a 100% drop rate, but only four people will ever get to open the
· World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse
· SteelSeries Zboard Limited Edition Keyset (WotLK)
· SteelSeries Zboard Gaming Keyboard
· SteelSeries 5C Limited Edition Mousepad (WotLK)
· SteelSeries QcK Limited Edition Mousepad (WotLK)
· Wrath of the Lich King Strategy Guide
· World of Warcraft Atlas Set
· $100 World of Warcraft apparel Gift Certificate
· World of Warcraft Trading Card Game -DoW 2 Player Starter Set
· World of Warcraft Miniatures Core Set Booster
The contest is from Brady Games, Jinxs, Upperdeck, and SteelSeries, and will be running for 4 weeks. The prizes will be handed out every week to a random person that had become a “fan” of the SteelSeries Facebook page.
Considering the loot, that’s a really easy instance. And you won’t even have to worry about DKP.
[Editor’s note: This article in no way reflects the nerdiness of the other CrunchGear writers.]