The rate at which RIM updates BAW is horrendous. I get countless e-mails every day about new apps launching for the BlackBerry and they’re nowhere to be seen in the store. So it comes as no surprise that I had to go directly to Amazon to download their new app. God forbid it actually be available in BAW.
Like the iPhone app before it, the BlackBerry version also does its voodoo magic with “Amazon Remembers,” which is a pretty wicked awesome feature. If you’re unfamiliar with AR it goes a little something like this – snap a photo of a product, photo gets uploaded to Amazon and then a few seconds later it spews out a listing for that product. Pretty rad, huh? Other features include:
* Purchase using Amazon’s 1-Click ordering and Amazon Prime
* Track packages or modify orders using the Your Account feature
* Receive personalized recommendations
* View editorial and customer reviews
* Get the Gold Box Deal of the Day
* Access to their Wish List
Navigate your BB here to download the app.