So…Apple. The headphone debate rages on and so far there hasn’t been many fanboys speaking up defending the proprietary headphone system. But also lets not forget that the new shuffle employes controls confusing enough that it warrants a large chart (after the jump) to explain simple playback controls. Sometimes change is hard, but is often a gateway to a better process. Other times that’s not the case.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod