First, Kodak sued Samsung and LG for some patent infringement, then Samsung sued Kodak. Now LG is suing Kodak. Bloops!
The suit, brought to the International Trade Commission, is a bunch of posturing by all the companies involved and is basically a play to get one or more of the companies knocked out of foreign markets for a little while, at least until the dust clears. Will it ever fly? No, but at least the lawyers get a little cash.
- Overview Kodak provides imaging solutions and services for enterprises and consumers. It provides packaging, functional printing, graphic communications and professional services under its key segment, which is digital printing & enterprise and graphics, entertainment & commercial films. Kodak is known for photographic film products, It focused on digital photography and digital printing after the rise …
- Location Rochester, NY
- Categories Service Providers, Consumers, Enterprises
- Full profile for Kodak
- Founded 1947
- Overview LG Electronics develops and sells consumer electronics under the LG name worldwide. The company provides its products under several departments: home entertainment division, offers a range of televisions, monitors, PCs, security devices, home theatre systems, Blu ray players, DVD players, music systems, Blu ray and DVD burners, and other products; mobile communications division, provides various …
- Location Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi
- Categories Telecommunications, Electronics, Hardware + Software, Information Technology
- Website http://www.lg.com
- Full profile for LG