Could this be an early sign the HTC and T-Mobile will buddy up once again for the G2? Maybe. The T-Mobile logo does sport the one-less dot design that’s unique to the United States market, but that alone isn’t exactly solid proof. So far the only word about the HTC Magic is that it’s a Vodafone exclusive handset, which doesn’t sit well with American mobile users. However, why wouldn’t HTC bring it Stateside?
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corporation is a Taiwan-based mobile manufacturing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing OEM-branded mobile devices. Founded in 1997 by Cher Wang and Peter Chou, HTC initially stood for High-Tech Computer Corporation and manufactured notebook computers. Since launching its own brand in late 2006, the company has introduced hundreds of HTC-branded products around the world. Its …
- Location Taoyüan, T'ai-wan
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp