Could this be an early sign the HTC and T-Mobile will buddy up once again for the G2? Maybe. The T-Mobile logo does sport the one-less dot design that’s unique to the United States market, but that alone isn’t exactly solid proof. So far the only word about the HTC Magic is that it’s a Vodafone exclusive handset, which doesn’t sit well with American mobile users. However, why wouldn’t HTC bring it Stateside?
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, T'ai-wan
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp