Photo via AppScout
Don’t the words “BlackBerry Enterprise Server update” just send a shiver of excitement down your spin? They do? Really? You’re kind of weird. Whether you’re awkwardly excited about BES 5.0 or not, it’s on its way – and RIM has dropped some details on whats in store for you, the end-user.
- Firewall-friendly file access to Windows shares, allowing for remote viewing/editing
- Attachment support in meetings and calendars
- E-mail folder management, with all changes reflecting back to the desktop
- Inbox filter creation, which will also reflect back to the desktop
- Flagged email support, allowing you to
procrastinatehighlight emails for later response
Sure – it might not seem too riveting for the general consumer, but these are the little things that keep the enterprise users coming back for more of that sweet BlackBerry nectar.