I might be drinking too much tonight but isn’t this teeny scanner a bit too small? Oh, wait… it’s a barcode scanner. I see now. Anyway. The Intelliscanner Mini is basically the smallest barcode scanner in the whole wide world and could, potentially, be a choking hazard. It costs $179 online for the Media version (for scanning books) and $249 for the all-inclusive package.
* IntelliScanner mini 200 portable barcode scanner
* USB cable, neck lanyard, and metal cube package
* Assets 1.5 software – organize everything at home
* Media 3.0 software – organize media
* Wine 3.0 software, Kitchen software, Comics software
Man. I got scared there for a minute. I was about to give up the toner.