Well, it seems you guys really like Firefox, the Tivo HD XL, and long walks on the beach. I’ve been going over the results so far and you have been a busy bunch, offering opinion after opinion and excoriating a few devices that deserve a good shellacking. Here’s what we know so far:
- 44.5% of you like the Tivo HD XL
- You love the Nikon D90
- You’re crazy about the ASUS Eee PC 1000 and the MacBook Pro
- You’re not very excited about the Blackberry Bold (65% of you like the iPhone 3G)
- You think the Peek is crap, followed by the Storm (29.1% and 28.8% respectively)
- You love you some iPhone 3G
Am I surprised by these mid-week results? Not really. Most of the goodies you love we love too. Sadly, there just wasn’t a lot of great stuff out this year, something that actually makes me sad. We’ll keep you posted on the final tally coming up.