I don’t know what the deal is with Verizon lately, but their lineup of phones now rivals that of AT&T and T-Mobile. Verizon’s HTC Touch Pro doesn’t appear to be any different than Sprint’s Touch Pro or AT&T’s Fuze. The HTC Touch Pro has landed on Verizon for $350 with a 2-year contract.
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corporation is a Taiwan-based mobile manufacturing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing OEM-branded mobile devices. Founded in 1997 by Cher Wang and Peter Chou, HTC initially stood for High-Tech Computer Corporation and manufactured notebook computers. Since launching its own brand in late 2006, the company has introduced hundreds of HTC-branded products around the world. Its …
- Location Taoyüan, T'ai-wan
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Founded 2000
- Overview vzwshop.com is an online platform that offers smartphones for business, residential, and other needs. It enables users to sort products based on the brand, color, storage, features, technology, operating system, price range, and more. In addition, it offers product reviews, buying guides, online support, and daily deals.
- Location New Jersey, United States
- Categories Telecommunications, Wireless
- Website http://www.verizonwireless.com
- Full profile for Verizon Wireless