I don’t know what the deal is with Verizon lately, but their lineup of phones now rivals that of AT&T and T-Mobile. Verizon’s HTC Touch Pro doesn’t appear to be any different than Sprint’s Touch Pro or AT&T’s Fuze. The HTC Touch Pro has landed on Verizon for $350 with a 2-year contract.
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, 04
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho, Cher Wang
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Founded 2000
- Overview vzwshop.com is an online platform that offers smartphones for business, residential, and other needs. It enables users to sort products based on the brand, color, storage, features, technology, operating system, price range, and more. In addition, it offers product reviews, buying guides, online support, and daily deals.
- Location New Jersey, United States
- Categories Telecommunications, Wireless
- Website http://www.verizonwireless.com
- Full profile for Verizon Wireless