Hori, the third-party video game accessory maker, will release its Wii Classic Controller on November 27. It resembles the old GameCube controller in size and shape, but the button layout mimics that of other Wii classic controllers, like that Nyko one. Those crazy switches in the middle control autofire, a relic of systems past.
The $30 controller should work well with all those Virtual Console games Nintendo is nickel-and-diming you for.
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company developing game consoles. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing best-selling desktop and portable consoles and related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Nintendo was founded on …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii