Papermaster doin’ it for his self! Well, his lawyers are helping. They’ve produced a somewhat scattershot countersuit against IBM, which if you don’t remember, sued the man for supposedly breaching a non-competition agreement in his contract. Papermaster’s corner says that not only is the non-comp clause “unreasonably broad,” but the statute of limitations is “unreasonably lengthy” and even if that weren’t the case, it’s “unenforceable” due to it being a part of NY law and Papermaster himself being bound only by Texas and California law.
To be honest, it’s pretty dry. I’m think I’ll leave this one alone for a while.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 1896
- Overview IBM, acronym for International Business Machines, is a multinational computer technology and consulting corporation. The company is one of the few information technology companies with a continuous history dating back to the 19th century. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure services, hosting services, and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe …
- Location Armonk, New York
- Categories Software
- Website http://www.ibm.com/
- Full profile for IBM