Zee Germans get the first crack at the BlackBerry 8900, to which RIM has added the Curve moniker. It’s very similar to the BlackBerry Bold, but only has EDGE (instead of 3G). That, and its camera is one notch higher than the Cruve’s 2-megapixel one, coming in at 3.2 megapixels with flash. Fancy man.
It’s scheduled to ship this month for €5 ($6.27) with a two-year contract. Or, you can buy one without any contract at all for €320 ($451).
Someone, either AT&T or T-Mobile (or both) will probably bring it over here, too.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, Ontario
- Categories Hardware + Software, RIM, Wireless, Mobile
- Founders Douglas Fregin
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 2010
- Overview They design & develop for the web and mobile devices. No seriously, they do. Their goal at Bold, and what they tell every client, is that they want to partner with you. Your project is their project. Your goals are their goals. Your failures are their failures, and your successes are their successes. They do this because they work best when they treat your project as their own little baby that they …
- Location San Luis Obispo, California
- Categories Software
- Website http://hellobold.com
- Full profile for Bold