BODIES AS SHIELDS!!!
VGChartz is reporting that Gears 2 has sold over 2.1 million copies on its first day with 1.4 million sold in NA and 700,000 sold everywhere else. Halo 3 sold 3.8 million in its first week, but Gears launched on a Friday which puts them at a disadvantage because their first week sales only account for two days. However, the numbers are expected to be roughly 3.8 million copies sold after week two, which is actually 9 days. I think Microsoft has found a new franchise.
Who thinks the third title will be about the Pendulum Wars?
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are Xbox game console and the Microsoft …
- Location Redmond, Washington
- Categories Video Games, Software
- Founders Bill Gates
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is a video game console developed by Microsoft, and is the successor to the original Xbox, and it is the second console in the Xbox series. The Xbox 360 competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles. The Xbox 360 was officially unveiled on MTV on May 12, 2005, with detailed launch and game information divulged later …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360