AT&T Fuze. You know, the slick slider from HTC, appears to be hitting stores on November 11th and will carry a $499 price without a contract or $299 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a two year contract. The deets come via an internal AT&T equipment brief document which, other than the price and availability, doesn’t reveal anything we didn’t already know. Initial thoughts? $100 more than the iPhone and that’s all that matters in a world strapped for cash.
- Founded 2009
- Overview Fuze is a cloud-based video conferencing solution that connects people and organizations across devices. It combines high-definition voice, video, and content-sharing capabilities into one experience that works across desktops, devices, and meeting rooms. Fuze was founded in January 2009 and is based in San Francisco, California.
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Software, Video Conferencing, SaaS, Collaboration, Enterprise Application, Enterprise Software
- Website http://www.fuze.com
- Full profile for Fuze
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, 04
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho, Cher Wang
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp