AT&T Fuze. You know, the slick slider from HTC, appears to be hitting stores on November 11th and will carry a $499 price without a contract or $299 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a two year contract. The deets come via an internal AT&T equipment brief document which, other than the price and availability, doesn’t reveal anything we didn’t already know. Initial thoughts? $100 more than the iPhone and that’s all that matters in a world strapped for cash.
- Founded 2009
- Overview Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Formerly ThinkingPhones, Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
- Location Cambridge, MA
- Categories Unifed Communications, Software, Video Conferencing, SaaS, Collaboration, Enterprise Application, Enterprise Software
- Website https://www.fuze.com
- Full profile for Fuze
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, 04
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho, Cher Wang
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp