If you recently (like in the last week) ordered the entry-level Nvidia-equipped MacBook Air then you probably got an e-mail stating that your pretentious little toy is being delayed. It appears they won’t begin shipping for 2-3 weeks if you choose to go with a 120GB SATA drive. But if you go with the 128GB SSD drive the shipping estimate speeds up to 3-5 days.
The MacBook Pro is also being hobbled by delays if you choose to upgrade the hard drive to a 320GB SATA from 1-3 days to 5-7 days. Bummer, dudes.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The MacBook Air has an aluminum unibody design, and it's part of what allows MacBook Air to weigh only 3.0 pounds and to be nearly as thin as your index finger. The unibody also makes MacBook Air amazingly durable. So you can throw it in your bag then pull it out wherever you happen to go without a second thought. The Intel Core 2 Duo processor in MacBook Air was designed to fit within the computer's …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for MacBook Air
- Founded 1993
- Overview Nvidia specializes in the manufacture of graphics-processor technologies for workstations, desktop computers, and mobile devices. The company, based in Santa Clara, California, is a major supplier of integrated circuits used for personal-computer motherboard chipsets, graphics processing units (GPUs), and game-consoles.
- Location Santa Clara, California
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.nvidia.com
- Full profile for Nvidia