If you recently (like in the last week) ordered the entry-level Nvidia-equipped MacBook Air then you probably got an e-mail stating that your pretentious little toy is being delayed. It appears they won’t begin shipping for 2-3 weeks if you choose to go with a 120GB SATA drive. But if you go with the 128GB SSD drive the shipping estimate speeds up to 3-5 days.
The MacBook Pro is also being hobbled by delays if you choose to upgrade the hard drive to a 320GB SATA from 1-3 days to 5-7 days. Bummer, dudes.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software, Consumer Electronics, Computers, Electronics, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The MacBook Air is a lightweight laptop with an aluminum unibody design.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for MacBook Air
- Founded 1993
- Overview Nvidia specializes in the manufacture of graphics-processor technologies for workstations, desktop computers, and mobile devices. The company, based in Santa Clara, California, is a major supplier of integrated circuits used for personal-computer motherboard chipsets, graphics processing units (GPUs), and game-consoles.
- Location Santa Clara, California
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.nvidia.com
- Full profile for Nvidia