The Dell XPS One line of all-in-one PCs has added two new models, each with 24-inch screens (the other models have 20-inch screens) and 4GB of RAM, standard.
One starts at $1,699 and features a quad-core Intel Q8200 processor, Vista Home Premium, DVD burner, 4GB of RAM, 320GB SATA hard drive, integrated Intel GMA X4500HD graphics, and a SoundBlaster Audigy HD sound card.
The other starts at $1,999 and includes everything mentioned above except it’s got a 750GB SATA hard drive and a 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT video card.
- Founded 1984
- Overview Dell is an end-to-end solutions provider that has evolved from a PC manufacturer to an enterprise IT solutions partner with servers, storage, networking,software and services that enable customers to drive results, create competitive advantage and expand their opportunities. Dell was acquired by founder Michael Dell and Silverlake Partners after having gone public in 1988.
- Location Round Rock, Texas
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Founders Michael Dell
- Website http://www.dell.com
- Full profile for Dell
- Description XPS (Hybrid Positioning System) is a technology developed by Boston-based Skyhook Wireless that integrates a Wi-Fi Positioning system with other Location Based Services such as GPS, IP addresses, Cell Tower ID's, and WiMax. The combined resources of multiple systems provides greater accuracy and availability of service.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for XPS