Let’s not spend a second longer on this than we need to.
The “Zune Tattoo Guy”—right up there with Magellan, I tell you—got mad at Microsoft’s handling of the Zune, so he elected to obscure his original Zune tattoo. He now has this delightful “Evil Dick Cheney” tattoo.
We wish the man well on his future endeavors.
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the [Microsoft Windows line of operating systems](/product/windows), [Microsoft Office office suite](/product/microsoft-office), and [Internet Explorer](http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie) …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Software, Video Games
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Zune device is a digital media player for music, videos, podcasts, and pictures. Available in a number of versions, Zune has a built-in
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Microsoft Zune