AppleInsider is saying there will be “refreshed 20- and 24-inch” iMacs next month. Sucks if you just bought one, right?
People familiar with the company’s plans have said changes to the iMac family will largely consist of performance improvements and technology refreshes. And while there’s admittedly been few concrete details to go by since the August report, this week’s notebook overhauls offer a window into the future of the iMac line, which sports an architectural resemblance to the MacBook lines.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The iMac is a Brand developed by Apple Inc (Formerly Apple Computer Inc). The Brand encompasses a number of computers that have been developed and released by the aofrementioned company since 1998. They include: The iMac G3 (M4984)- Original CRT PowerPC G3 The iMac G3 (M5521)- Second Generation PowerPC G3 The iMac G4- A PowerPC G4 computer with tilt and swivel integral flat panel monitor and "Upturned …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iMac