It’s just tradition that when a new, hot gadget launches, someone has to tear the sucker apart thus producing what is affectionately called circuit board pr0n. Besides the pretty pictures though, sometimes hidden details are uncovered as is the case with these new Apple notebooks.
- Users will be able to service their own keyboards, but requires 56 screws just on the keyboard.
- iFixit’s sources claim that the entire unibody is considered one part. Could get expensive if you break just the keyboard.
- Lots of similarities in the MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air internal construction.
- The new MacBook and MacBook Pro share the same Panasonic SATA optical drive.
- These laptops are as beautiful inside as they are on the outside – isn’t that what your mom told you to look for?