Tired of the tyranny of headphone wires when listening to “Headphone Silence” on your iPod 200 times in a row? Who isn’t! Lucky for you there’s Onkyo’s MHP-UW2, a pair of unfortunately named wireless headphones that operate on the 2.4GHz frequency. You have to plug a receiver into the bottom of your iPod in order for it to work, but once that’s out of the way you’re golden.
Rather than trust the machine translation, we’ll merely mention that it’s due for release November 14 (in Japan at least; USA?) for around ¥20,000, which, right now, is about $197.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod
- Founded 1946
- Overview ONKYO Corporation engages in the manufacture and sale of various consumer electronics products and industrial components worldwide. It provides various audio/visual (A/V) components, including A/V receivers, and DVD and Blu-ray players/receivers; network components, such as network receivers; and Hi-Fi components comprising receivers, amplifiers, tuners, CD players, and cassette decks. The company …
- Location Osaka, Osaka
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.onkyo.com
- Full profile for Onkyo